𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

 a year is just a number unless we decide to make something out of it.



Hello you beautiful reader of 2023. I am glad to have you here reading what my finger has typed and I hope you will come out of this blog with at least one thing.

If you have read from me in the past, you know I like to keep it short and sweet so...

Everyone is talking about the new year and it must be overwhelming but allow me to add something to what you have read so far : 𝙐𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙂𝙤𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧.

What makes a year new, is not a countdown from 2022 to 2023 but it is the shift and the change that happen. we are in the 2nd day of the year and you may not even see any difference yet. that is an indication to allow God in. where? Your life, your heart, your mind and most importantly your soul. How? in your bedroom, in a quiet place, pray: 

Father, Thank you for being the creator of everything, thank you for creating me. You are powerful, loving, forgiving and caring. Please forgive for all this time I have been trying to live and do things on my own like I am my own god and please God, come in my life. I need you Lord, without you, there is no new year, you make everything new. I declare with my mouth that Jesus is my Saviour and Lord and I give Him my life. I want to go deeper with you by the help of your Holy Spirit, get me in the waters of Heaven this year by getting baptized oh God. I want to live for you, be transformed and renewed by you, read and apply your Word (The Holy Bible) in my life and share it with others. This is now a new year. Thank you Lord. in Jesus's name I pray. Amen.

If you sincerely prayed this and you are now ready to take your life with God to another level, reach out to me on Instagram @pre.heaven.community.

2 Corinthians 5:17 ESV

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."


We just went from old to new year and it looks so good on you.


Stay safe, stay blessed, Happy new year


God loves you and so do I ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒂 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥