𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒂 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈

 Hey there,


I will start off by saying that this is not the initial title I had in mind. But whenever I sit down to share something about God, He drops something unexpected in me and I have learned to be flexible. The more I go with His plan, the best results we get. so let's go.


We are human beings. But it is even more special and better to be a Christian being. Who is a Christian being? A Christian being is a human being that gave His live to the Jesus being. 


The best decision that we can make in our lives is not to marry the right person, or invest in the best stock market, or buy the best house. Even though these are great things don't get me wrong, they are nothing compared to be being a Christian. 


Being a Christian being is not just about going to church, praying before your meal, doing good stuff, again these are great. but it is to continuously and purposefully choose Christ and a daily basis.




I will today with a question for you: are you going to live your life as human being or a Christian being? Answer to God in prayer and be sincere about it.


Amen


God loves you, so do I 💖

Comments

  1. Great job sister, I enjoyed every single second of reading 💯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥